Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi there! I am a graduate student who is conducting research on video games and children. I am interested to see what you think of video games (whether they are too distracting or if they can be educational). I would really appreciate if you could take my survey (preferably if the kids are between 9-12 years old!)
All responses are anonymous and your participation is entirely voluntary. Thank your for your time!
[url]https://uscannenberg.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9ZUMSNIC2KPGA7i[/url]
:thanks:
Please provide your IRB Study number and the name of the institue you attend as well as the level of work you are doing (Masters, Doctorial).
Also is the report you are writing qualtitive, quantive or mixed methods or some other type of research?
Advertisements
First of all, if you click on the survey link you can automatically tell that I attend USC (University of Southern California). I am receiving my Master's degree. Since this is a survey, it is a quantitative method (with perhaps ONE question that is open ended which could be seen as a mixed methods approach) but it is mainly a quantitative analysis.
JP4GA- Im sorry that you feel so offended by every survey on this forum but its completely out of hand that you have such a hate towards people that are out here just trying to collect information and ask questions.
it doesnt matter if the questions make you feel safe of if they upset you.Im sorry you feel so offended but this sort of attitude is not helping anyone.
Thank you radiant_star11!!! I am only trying to gather information on what parents think of video games. I am not trying to spam or do anything harmful so I really appreciate your response.
:wings:
Advertisements