Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello, I am searching for my half brother. I do not have that much information on him. My mother, Sara, gave him up for adoption. He was born on May 7th 1970 under the name Scott Lorraine, but the family that adopted him probably changed the name. He was born in Beth Israel Hospital in Boston. I know I am kind of taking a shot in the dark here, but I would love to meet him.
- Erin Elizabeth Hall
Hi Erin,
I wish I could help you with your brother - I am also searching for my brother, my twin. I don't know if he is still alive. I noticed your post because we were born May 6, 1970! And also in Boston.
I do not know the name of the hospital where I was born, and it isn't on my birth certificate. The only information my parents ever gave me (I was raised by biological parents, brother was placed for adoption at birth) was that it was a hospital in Boston that later burned down.
Does this sound like the same hospital you referred to? Best wishes finding your brother - nice to know that I may have been in the same nursery with him :)
Jenni
Advertisements