Advertisements
Advertisements
I am in the process of writing my letter for my niece for the adoption subsidy. I have been in contact with Pa State Resource Family Association and spoke to Phyllis and she had emailed my some interesting information on what you can include in your subsidy letter. For example educational needs, ordinary needs, child care. Now obviously the child has to be qualified under the speical needs program, which my niece is 17 months old and was born testing positive to opiates in her system and also a high risk baby due to the fact of the mother doing drugs during pregnancy. And also the baby has Chronic Hep C. Has anyone out there heard of these cost being able to be included in the subsidy letter? I know they say my County is very cheap and will try to cut all corners and give me as little as possiable. But honestly I need to fight for the max because of my missed wages and her treatments for her Hep C will be starting in another year could really break me. Any suggestions? Thanks
Advertisements
We just recentlt wrote our subsidy letter for our stbas. I included everything I could think of in it. I included that he will be going to a different school next year because of the school he is in isnt treating him right and the costs associated with it. I included all of his diagnosis and who diagnosedhim that and how it affects him. I included anything that will cost more like the fact that we will have to start paying for school lunches. i included as much as I could think of. I would include everything you could think of.
What fraction of your family will she be? One third? You can put on a third of your mortgage, rent, utilities, etc. For Texas they told us to include this stuff, but then they generously wanted to make sure we got the max. It sounds like your situation is different.
@jeffw yes unfortunatley we are not allowed to use any of those cost in her subsidy letter. They are telling me only the things that have to do with her illiness that the medical card wont cover :( This makes it so hard because I have no Idea except my missed wages and traveling expenses, god only know what else. They make it so hard for us but yet there are so many people on Welfare that just are flat out lazy!
1 Liked
 likes this.
My husband and I were told today we need to write a letter to request a subsidy for our current foster kiddo that we will be adopting next month. He is 18 months old and was born addicted to Herion. He was in the NICU his first 8 days and we brought him home on the 8th day. We were told we can request our current per diem rate except the clothing allowance, his medical card, and legal fees reimbursed. I have absolutely no idea how to go about writi
Advertisements
This is really an extraordinary post with too much useful information in it. I've bookmarked it ;) Evergreen content is really hard to write. I take lots of motivation from this. Thank you.