Advertisements
Advertisements
I'm still looking for my little brother. His name at birth was Michael Gene Lopez. He was born in either Dallas Texas or Oklahoma on May 10, 1984. Our mothers name is Rosetta Laverne Beeson Lopez. Michael was born after we were put into foster care. I've been searching for him for about 12 years now without any luck. I have found most of our other siblings but not him. I would really like to meet him, and so would his other sisters. If anybody knows him please contact me.
Did you contact social services in those states?
You know all of his info-- seems like social services might be of use. Or, the adoption agency (if there was one) or signing up for some registry.
There's someone that appears to have that first and last name in those states on a quick search of intellius.com. Probably a common name... I would try contacting state foster groups if you haven't already.
Advertisements
I did try the adoption agency in Oklahoma City. They sent me some paperwork to fill out to sign up for a registry, but that is all they could do for me. I'm going to sign up for that soon. Hopefully it will help. Thank you for the response. It was nice to hear from somebody.
Hey! My name is Cheyenne and I am helping my boyfriend, Sim Barker, find his biological family. He was born as Michael Gene Lopez and I believe he is the brother you are searching for!