Advertisements
Advertisements
I am looking for my Birth Mother. I was born on June 6, 1987 in Lamar, Missouri. I was put up for adoption in Lake Charles, Louisiana. I think my birth name was Michelle. I have a Biological brother in his late 20's.
Still looking for Birth Mother: Nancy Dawn Sturgeon.
My name given at birth was Michelle Dawn Sturgeon.
I was born June 6, 1987 in Lamar Mo. Barton County.
I have a biological brother appx. 1 year older.
Advertisements
There are still Sturgeon surnames in Lamar. I believe if you contacted one of them they'd be able to help.
Go to LamarMOchat and post, see what you can find out. I bet the locals there can help.
[url=http://www.lamarmo.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi]Lamar Chat: Login[/url]
Copy paste this into your browser. It takes me directly to it in Firefox. You may have to register.
You can also go to this site that links to it:
[url=http://lamarmo.com/]Welcome to LamarMO.com[/url]
From there in the bottom right corner is what looks like paper that says check out lamarchat.com. If you click on that it will take you to the board.
I wish you luck!
I know this is going to sound strange, but they will not approve my membership to join thier site. This is the response i get when i log on:
Although you have registered, your registration has not yet been approved by our administrators. Thus, we can not give you access to the forums at this time. You will be notified by email as soon as your registration has been either approved or declined.
Thank you for your patience
**It has been nearly 4 months and they will not respond to my emails.
Advertisements
amber_michelle
I know this is going to sound strange, but they will not approve my membership to join thier site. This is the response i get when i log on:
Although you have registered, your registration has not yet been approved by our administrators. Thus, we can not give you access to the forums at this time. You will be notified by email as soon as your registration has been either approved or declined.
Thank you for your patience
**It has been nearly 4 months and they will not respond to my emails.
Hey, he just sent me a message asking for your email address. If you will please PM it to me I'll give it to him and hopefully get this rolling. THe administrator is into local history, so he may even have some insight. I don't know.