Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello my name is Crystal Kinkade (maiden: Moore) i was adopted as an infant and i met my birth mother at age 16 to find that i have 2 brothers Jonathon Allen and Christopher Moore and a sister Cathleen Moore Jonathon was born in 1979 and Christopher was born in 1981 and my sister was born after my brother Christopher. My mothers name is Laura Allen Father Henry Moore and Christopher and Cathleen and i have both mother and father in common. Jonathon has a different father but same mother. I have been looking for years i really want to meet my siblings i was told they may have moved out of state but unsure please help me I am wanting to know my family!! thank you
Hello Crystal
My name is Jennifer Castillo and my little sister is Kathleen McFarland aka Kathleen Moore. She was born Oct 17, 1984 and I am certain this is your Sister. We know Kathleen had 2 brothers Christopher and Jonathon and had heard her Mom was pregnant at the time. Kathleen has been searching but has had no luck. Please call me 760-613-3600.
Advertisements