Advertisements
Advertisements
As one of those 'old folks', I actually think I'm better at this parent bit now then I was when we had our first. I was 23 when my son was born, 26 and 29 for my daughters. And 48 when my youngest son came into our lives.
I don't bounce off the floor as fast as I used to, but I sure do appreciate the parenting more this time. I kind of took it for granted with my first three.
What folks say about wait time is very true. We actually started the process to adopt from China in 2006. Our little guy from Liberia dropped into our lives in 2008 and somewhat to our surprise we got the referral for our China Doll about a month ago.
We'd kind of forgotten about it, but there is no way we aren't going to do what we can to make it happen.
Advertisements
Guppy35
Our little guy from Liberia dropped into our lives in 2008 and somewhat to our surprise we got the referral for our China Doll about a month ago.
Side note: you may want to reconsider calling your daughter-to-be a "China doll", even though I'm sure you mean it as a term of endearment. Why? Well, in at least some parts of China, that term is used for prostitutes. :( Just thought I'd mention it...
Hello,
I chair an aid agency Save the Children. For those who desire to adopt a child or a baby regardless of race, please email me at francistetegan@yahoo.fr
We ensure rapid adoption while respecting the laws.
Thank you for contacting us via email for more information
Hi,
We live in Ca and are trying to narrow down who to use, a facilitator agency etc. So many choices. Who did you use?
Thanks