Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello,
I am looking for any information concerning my adoption, any help would be much appreciated. I was born on the 07/11/1978 at Manygates Hospital, Wakefield, West Yorkshire. My fathers surname was Hardwick and he was a Mechanic in the wakefield area. I'm afraid that is the only information I have at the moment. I would be very grateful if anyone could point me in the right direction.
Thankyou in advance.
Actually after searching on the internet Hardwick was my mothers maiden name. My adopted parents have always said that my father was a Mechanic. My mother was a minor aged 13-14. It's like looking for a needle in a b****y haystack. Well as the saying goes "Adversity is a very cruel teacher".
Advertisements
Silent-Night
Actually after searching on the internet Hardwick was my mothers maiden name. My adopted parents have always said that my father was a Mechanic. My mother was a minor aged 13-14. It's like looking for a needle in a b****y haystack. Well as the saying goes "Adversity is a very cruel teacher".
contact if you are still interested in adopting a baby . waiting to read from you asap or if you know of any adoptive parent that is willing and serious in adopting a baby please direct them to me (solangemooh1@yahoo.com)