Advertisements
Advertisements
I am searching for my birth mom. I was born July 31, 1983 in Baton Rouge,Louisiana. My adopted mom passed away before telling me who my birth mother was. Now my father wont tell me anything. ive tried digging around for records but everything is whited out. all i have to go on is she was 15 when she had me and her mom and step father were from arkansas county. i have no medical records because they were thrown away i believe. I really want to find her and meet her. i know she tried contacting me through my fathers attourney but my father said i wasnt ready for contact. I was ready thats the thing.. PLease can somebody help me or if my birthmother reads this please contact me im dying to meet you. i dont know if ive ever passed you on the streets. I have a son now and i know he would love to meet you. ive also tried going through the state but of course in Louisiana its an act of congress to get anything done.. Thanx
I have a few questions about your post. I am searching for my brothers.
Your bday matches my brothers. The birth places match up. I was under the impression they were born in the same place i was. However, My mother says they weren't.
His birth name was Paul Eugene Huff. I don't know if they changed his name at birth or not.
IF you would like to compare some notes you can shoot me an email at FHuff8027@aol.com
If this is not my brother I am so sorry to have bothered you.
Thanks Again for your taking the time to read my comment on your post. I wish you all the luck in the world of finding your birth mother.
Advertisements