Advertisements
Advertisements
I am in search of my siblings. MY BIRTH NAME IS GREGORY HARNE..My mother was married before and had 3 children, the youngest died at the age of 7 months of pneumonia. When she and her husband separated she placed her children up for adoption. Later she met up with my father, don't know his first name but the last is "HARNE" . She was apparently still married but had four kids with our father. I am the 3rd child born. There is a male and female before me and a male 2 yrs. younger than me. I have been told that my parents weren't the best. They were alcoholics and into drugs. After having 4 kids our mother decided to leave and when she did she left us with our father. Well he decided to leave us with the neighbors and that how we all ended up in foster care. The two oldest were placed together and my younger brother and I went in different places. I also found out when CPS got us that we were malnourished and the floors of our home had fallen in. Some parents hu! They have located my mother she is in Maryland living with assistance. She is around 77 now but no luck finding my father. But my whole reason for looking is to find my siblings..I pray to GOD I can find them before I die.