Advertisements
Advertisements
Just wanted to announce the arrival of my third grandchild! Little Dreyson was born June 8th and is going great! His father, Thomas, is my adopted son. Dreyson has an older sister, Ashlyn, who is four and a half, and a cousin, Jayce, who is 15 months. Jayce is the son of my youngest adopted son, Joseph.
Dreyson's mom didn't get very far in her attempts to nurse her first baby, but little Dreyson is nursing very well, just like his dad, who was the first of my adopted babies that I had good success with breastfeeding, did!
I am posting a picture of Dreyson, a few hours after he was born, with his proud big sister and his Aunt Joanna, my youngest child. The other is of Ashlyn with her adorable cousin, Jayce.
I would love to see pictures of others' children!
Advertisements
WOW, how precious... I would love to post pics of my little one (not so little anymore) but dont really feel comfortable with it on the Net....
Back when it first got where lots of people had the internet, most people posted pictures and used their kids' first names. But, now, there are lots who aren't comfortable with any of it. I've been doing it for nearly 20 years and never had any kind of issue from it. However, although I'd love to see pictures of your kids, I understand if you aren't comfortable with it!
Congrats! You have some beautiful family members!
Hoping to finalize next month, then I will post a pic of my beautiful girls. :)
Congrats, Darillyn! Those are some beautiful babies!:dance:
Here are mine, nursed 10.5 months (big) and 5 months (little).
[ATTACH]86694[/ATTACH]
Advertisements
Thalasshaya, your babies are beautiful! Even though I have my own brown-skinned babies, I still feel a little jealous when I see other peoples'! I guess I just want more. :) Congrats on your beautiful family. :)
Thallashaya, your little ones are darling! Three of my adopted kids are brown skinned. The new baby and his sister are actually a quarter African American. My other grandson is half AA.
Hopefully, these pictures are going to post. First is the newest member of our family. He is a quarter AA but his coloring is all European. Next is his sister. Except for her light hair, she looks about like I expected. The only thing surprising is that their dad actually looks much more AA than most kids who are half and half.
The latter is the cousin of the first two. His dad is full AA and quite dark. This picture makes him look a little lighter than he is, but he is more on the European side. I always figured my kids would pair up with white significant others, unless they went somewhere else besides where we live, because there are so few other black kids here.
I hope these will post! The baby is waking up from his nap and I need to go fix a bottle!