Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello All,
My husband and I are Canadian and we are currently in the process of adopting a sibling group of 3 from Colombia. When we began our journey it was difficult to find any information from other Canadians who are also adopting from Colombia. We are not using an adoption agency, which allows me to be very involved every step of the way. I don't come on this forum very often, but if anyone is interested in following my blog, I update it regularly.
allroadsleadtoyou.blogspot.ca
There you can find information that I hope will be helpful to anyone who is in the process of adopting or interested in learning more.
And if there are any other Canadians out there who are also adopting from Colombia, please contact me through my blog!
-Gypsy Mama
Only because hopefully it will bring more people here to comment but we are canadian and adopting from Colombia too...I contacted you on your blog too. Anyone else with info?
Advertisements
HI there,
I'm wondering how you managed without using an agency? I thought it was impossible to adopt in Colombia without an Colombian approved agency
Thanks
we're looking to adopt siblings from colombia right now too. just about done phase one-- waiting on our homestudy report!