Advertisements
Advertisements
Update: It looks like our mediation will take place mid-July. We have been told he wants to parent but is open to speaking with us. This is such a difficult time. We love our DD dearly but can also understand that BF has every right to raise her and is not a bad person. Mainly, we just want a resolution so DD can be settled in wherever she is going to call home. I hate thinking of the difficult time she will have with the transition, if that is what happens.
Thanks for the support!
Advertisements
Such a difficult situation but I really admire your attitude. I learned a long time ago to say "not my will but thine be done". Regardless of what happens this baby came to you for a reason and you have blessed her life so much and vice versa I'm sure. ((hugs)) being in limbo is often the hardest part.
Thank you so much for your prayers and support. It means a great deal to me during this time. Since I originally posted, we have had our 5th miscarriage. We weren't trying but we weren't not trying. I think our journey to parenthood may be over soon. No matter how the mediation turns out, I am thankful for this experience. I know that our DD has touched our lives in a way nothing else ever could. I will always be thankful for her coming to us.
I continue to have hope she will be with us forever and pray that, no matter what, God's will is done. Again, thank you for your words of comfort as they are much appreciated.
Advertisements
Zenbaby
I think our journey to parenthood may be over soon. No matter how the mediation turns out, I am thankful for this experience. I know that our DD has touched our lives in a way nothing else ever could. I will always be thankful for her coming to us.
I continue to have hope she will be with us forever and pray that, no matter what, God's will is done.
You have impacted the life of your little one greatly, as those early months and weeks help shape a child's ability to love and bond.
It makes me sad if mediation doesn't go your way that the "journey to parenthood may be over"...you seem like such a wonderful mother.
Thank you so much smiles. I think we will need a long break after this if our DD goes to live with her birth father. It has been a long road and time to refocus on other things for a while. I cannot even imagine having another child if DD isn't here. I am sure one day that may change.
Mediation has been scheduled but it looks like the BF wants to parent so we may be settling before mediation. We should know in the next couple of days. This has been a long road. :(
Advertisements
We are leaving in a week for our mediation. Looks like BF wants to parent but the attys and SW want us to go through mediation because they have a small hope he will change his mind when he sees our family. I don't know if I am happy about this or not because the stress we have been under is getting to be unbearable and this just seems like false hope. :confused: We shall see I guess.
Again, thank you for the support. :thanks: It means more than I can express.
Praying for comfort and strength for you, and your hubby! I am so broken hearted for you! Please keep in touch, and know you have so many praying for you.
Advertisements
Zenbaby
Thank you so much smiles. I think we will need a long break after this if our DD goes to live with her birth father. It has been a long road and time to refocus on other things for a while. I cannot even imagine having another child if DD isn't here. I am sure one day that may change.
Yes. **tear**
If it happens, it will be as a death...at least it would be for me with DD. I don't say that lightly, because my youngest (atthe time) sibling died as a child. My parents were older, but did have another child, and it took a long time for them to be ready. I'm glad they did, because he is such a blessing to our lives. And they are happily not "empty nesters"
Hugs to you. I wish we could all lift this unbearable burden.
Thank you smiles. I am sorry your family had to go through such a loss but happy you guys were able to heal and move on to complete your family. :)
UPDATE: Our adoption mess has taken an unbelievable turn. Unfortunately, not in a good way. I can not discuss any details right but I will fill everyone in once our part is settled next week. I would like to ask everyone to pray or send positive thoughts (whatever you believe) to our DD. She may have a harder road than we ever thought.
Thank you so much for your continued support. :thanks: