Advertisements
Advertisements
I am searching for my half brother that was born in the Fall of 1969 or Spring 1970 (hard to tell with the Florida weather). My mom was at a home for unwed mothers in Auburndale or Lakeland, Florida. Her name was Bonnie and she was 21 at the time of birth, from Orlando.
Unfortunately this is all the info I have - Mom passed away in 1986. Any information would be greatly appreciated, as I have no idea where to really start this process. Maybe someone who is reading this was at the same home with her...
Advertisements
Hi, Bonnie,
My name is Lisa Van Poyck and I was at the Auburndale Home for Unwed Mothers from October 1969 until Feb 9, 1970 when my son was born. I remember one of the girls there who I believe was Bonnie. She was older than all of us, I believe she was 21 and had long shoulder-length auburn hair. I remember her as a Southern Belle as she had a beautiful southern drawl and was very kind to us, made us breakfast each morning and taught me how to cook southern food (I was from Miami, FL).She told us that she got pregnant when she lost her virginity. Anyway, if this sounds familiar I would like to speak w ith you. I am in the process of trying to find my son and we could compare notes. My phone is (804) 908-2837. Thank you.
I am searching for my half brother that was born in the Fall of 1969 or Spring 1970 (hard to tell with the Florida weather). My mom was at a home for unwed mothers in Auburndale or Lakeland, Florida. Her name was Bonnie and she was 21 at the time of birth, from Orlando.
Unfortunately this is all the info I have - Mom passed away in 1986. Any information would be greatly appreciated, as I have no idea where to really start this process. Maybe someone who is reading this was at the same home with her...
hi i know these are very old post but im looking for information on my mother that was at a home in polk county she was pregnant and just turned 15 when the baby was born they didnt take him right away because she refused to sign the papers he was born in 1970 i think late 1970 maybe nov area he was biracial and she named him elliott her name was carol if anyone sees this my email is larisey2@aol.com.