Advertisements
Advertisements
I have a 50 lb 3 yo who needs diapers/pull ups for nap & bed. Unfortunately, the ones I've gotten ( regular Disney pull ups & white cloud sleep pants that are for up to 65 lbs) really don't cover her bottom. None of the stores nearby have any other alternatives so I have to order something online but wanted to see if anyone has recommendations first?
Advertisements
Advertisements
Goodnights will work. You can get them at Wal-mart or the grocery store. They are for older kids and work great!
Thank you everyone!!!
Momoftwoboyz - do you know which kind is good for big kids? I looked online but couldn't really tell... Do you have to wash them any special way? It probably wouldn't be too bad since she's only peeing in them!!
Advertisements
I cant remember the name of them, just that Imse Vimse made them. They are cotton but have a lining of PUL (waterproof) in them. They can be worn as underwear. I think they had sizes up to 65 lbs... but it has been a while since I looked. They are a Swedish company ( I think) and make cloth diapers too. Expensive, but when you figure in the cost of washing a few pair vs buying Goodnights ($10 to 14 a bag) they are cheaper in the long run. My son wore them, and loved them. I think they are called "Training Pants".
OH, and for pants with Pee in them, nothing really special to wash...I always ran a rinse cycle first, but I dont think you need to with todays washers (my son is 13 now, washers werent as "smart" as they are now!) LOL
Truth be told, I dont know if my front loading smart washer can run a rinse cycle only!
Advertisements
Goodnights work well for my son. I tried cloth diapers, but frankly even highly rated ones leaked and "rubbed" him.