Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi, I'm trying to find out if there is anyone out there who has used the services of Dr. Vince Berger to complete an adoption.
Any feedback -- good and/or back -- would be very helpful as I consider this option.
Many thanks.
John_James_123
Hi, I'm trying to find out if there is anyone out there who has used the services of Dr. Vince Berger to complete an adoption.
Any feedback -- good and/or back -- would be very helpful as I consider this option.
Many thanks.
Hi John,
My wife and I may be using Dr Berger as well. I was wondering if you found out any information that may help us.
Thanks and lots of luck in your adoption process.
Craig
Advertisements
I had a friend do a lot of on-line, web based research -- kind of scouring the internet kind of thing -- and did not find anything negative.
I personally visited them and impressed with both Dr. Berger and his team. Very kind and compassionate and seemed to know their field very well.
Please remember that all agency feedback must be given via private message.
Thanks!
Same here. I just found Dr. Berger's site and was wondering about it too. Please PM me also with any news/info.
I am also interested in more information and feedback about Adoption Services and Dr. Vince Berger. Please PM me also. Thank you!
Advertisements
I am also interested in more information and feedback about Adoption Services and Dr. Vince Berger. Please PM me also. Thank you!
Hi,
I am looking for same information concerning Vince Berger services. Could you PM me with that ?
Maybe you are already in an agency as it was some months ago. could you tell me which one you chose and your experience ? I hope everybody on this thread is doing well as you might be right in the process !
Regards
Marie
Was wondering about the experience of adopting through the services of Dr. Berger as well. Any information would be greatly appreciated.