Advertisements
Advertisements
We adopted from a wonderful agency!
[url=http://www.adoptionstar.com]Adoption STAR| Adoption in New York, Florida, Ohio & Nationwide[/url]
Marina
For those responding, please remember that all agency feedback must be given via private message.
Advertisements
We adopted an AA boy five years ago with an agency in ohio that is now shut down, and were happy. We have finished our home study and are ready to move forward we want to adopt An AA or AA biracial child, can i please have a few of you pm me with agencies you have had good experiences with or anyone that has had bad experiences please let me know of ones you would not use also.
Thank you so so much for your time.
I am also interested in biracial adoption as DH is AA and I am Caucasian. Would you mind PM me any info you received on those agencies?
Thank you so much!
I have the same question and would welcome PMs. We are located in Washington DC, but understand we might be better off to go with a national agency? Thank you.
My husband & I are looking for a good agency to adopt a multiracial infant. Please pm me with agencies as well.
DH is 1/2 AA 1/2 Mex & I'm C.
Thank you!!
Advertisements
My husband and I are considering infant bi-racial adoption. He is white/indian and I am black. Please pm information concerning agencies or any other pertinent information regarding information you found useful.
Thanks so much for your assistance!
Hi, my husband and I are also considering biracial infant adoption. If anyone has information regarding the best agencies or any other info we could use, we would sure appreciate hearing from you! Please pm me, thank you!