Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Thread: Ideas
MirandaF
No I have no been to any classes we live in a very small town surrounded by more small towns...there is NOTHNG like that available around here! :(
I know the pain that a birth mother must feel everyday! I lost a baby myself and the ability to every have more children. I know how painful it must be for a birth mother. That is one reason why I question adopting....I think I would feel horrible everyday knowing how much pain their birth mother would be going through. I know it's not a "win-win" situation but i think its pretty close! if there was no way the mother could care for their child and they didn't want to abort, and there is a family waiting and praying for a baby I think it's a blessing for both sides.
And I know no one is obligated to make someone else's life complete!! I know many people abort and decide to keep their baby! That's why I called it selfless...which it is. These women take into consideration their babies needs not just their own...or many times they would keep baby.
If you haven't yet, I think you should look into the foster care system. Because you already have children, you are an experienced parent(not that it is a necessity). In foster care, children become availble for adoption because thier bioparents can't parent them anymore. We have adopted two children through foster care. As for the classes, you can ask on the adoption/foster care boards about agency recommendations and let people know the area you live in. I live in rural Texas in a town of 8000 and there are agencies close enough by for us to become licensed.