Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Thread: Ideas
No I have no been to any classes we live in a very small town surrounded by more small towns...there is NOTHNG like that available around here! :(
I know the pain that a birth mother must feel everyday! I lost a baby myself and the ability to every have more children. I know how painful it must be for a birth mother. That is one reason why I question adopting....I think I would feel horrible everyday knowing how much pain their birth mother would be going through. I know it's not a "win-win" situation but i think its pretty close! if there was no way the mother could care for their child and they didn't want to abort, and there is a family waiting and praying for a baby I think it's a blessing for both sides.
And I know no one is obligated to make someone else's life complete!! I know many people abort and decide to keep their baby! That's why I called it selfless...which it is. These women take into consideration their babies needs not just their own...or many times they would keep baby.
belleinblue1978
Miranda,
I see you are new to the board. I also see that you are hoping to adopt.
Have you been to any classes yet? I'm just curious. Many of us that have placed children would tell you that there is nothing noble or selfless about it.
Also a woman who finds herself in a crisis pregnancy is not obligated to make someone else's life complete by creating a huge hole and emptiness in her own.
Please do some reading here about our stories and read over at the adoptee forum. Adoption isn't always a win-win-win situation, there is pain.