Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi. I'm hoping to learn more about affordable, very reputable agencies approved for NY State and/or Rochester area.
We would like to learn more about Domestic Infant Adoption and Foster Care in NY. We are open to a child of any race and have flexibility on fathers identity, mother/family background, medical, drug/alcohol exposure.
We are a married lesbian couple so, Catholic Charities/Services and the like are out.
Please share what you have encountered in the way of cost, time frame, support. Education, training, home study, matching, post-placement, basically the whole process.
Feel free to PM me. Thanks!
You must contact Adoption STAR. Just search for them online. You will talk to an amazing intake person named Zack. They are local to you working with families in Buffalo and Rochester. We adopted two beautiful children with this agency. They are LGBT friendly!!! Not only do they place with gay and lesbian families but also have gay staff members so they practice what they preach. They are state of the art when it comes to education and training, in fact that is related to the acronym in their name. The fee is sliding scale and no big upfront fees. We adopted both our kids as infants and in under one year.
Good luck!
Marina
Advertisements
I could make it easier, lol, by supplying you with their website and phone number:
[url=http://www.adoptionstar.com/]Adoption STAR| Adoption in New York, Florida, Ohio & Nationwide[/url]
585-672-5227