Advertisements
Advertisements
I held her for a fleeting moment yet love her a lifetime. :love:
Born in Houston, Tx @ Jeff Davis Hosp. Planned her new life via Depelchin Faith Home.
I'd like to find her if only to know she is happy.
Can't say I have been the perfect women in my life but I can claim September 30 1981 as my most unselfish day...
:cake: Happy Birthday, kiddo.
Last update on September 29, 9:33 am by nlh16.
Be sure to register on the registry so that she can easily find you when she decides to search....
[url=http://registry.adoption.com/]Adoption Registry - Records, Reunion Registries, Adoptees, Search[/url] :wings:
nlh16
[FONT="Georgia"]I held her for a fleeting moment yet love her a lifetime. :love:
Born in Houston, Tx @ Jeff Davis Hosp. Planned her new life via Depelchin Faith Home.
I'm older & sicker than I was then but my love is still the same as it was then.
I'd like to find her if only to know she is happy.
Can't say I have been the perfect women in my life but I can claim September 30 1981 as my most unselfish day...
[/FONT]
[FONT="Georgia"]:cake: Happy Birthday, kiddo.[/FONT]
Advertisements
Eight years later... Well, tomorrow's your birthday again -guess I just felt compelled to remind you that I love you. You're the only kid I ever had. I was 19 & now, I'm almost 60. Wow, time flies when your being a rebel like I was... ߘ΢܌
Happy Birthday, sweetie!