Advertisements
Advertisements
I have found my biological cousin and am now helping her adoptive brother find his biological family. My cousin and I have had DNA tests to confirm our relation. She was born 12/1/71 and the LDS Church changed it to 12/18/71 on her birth certificate and lied about her birth parents physical information. So please, if your son was born near the following birthdate message me! This is the info I have :
Supposedly born on 9/7/1968 in Salt Lake City, UT at LDS Hospital. Supposedly the product of an affair between two adult members of the church and has older siblings. Mother was supposedly in her mid-30s.
He is very tall and has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. He was placed with parents living in Chicago at the time. He was supposedly 4 days old when they picked him up, so he had to have been born by 9/10/1968 but could've been born in August or the first week of September.
Any info would be great!
Advertisements
I have a similar story...I was born 9/14/1968 and adopted by a faimily in Illinois..but there is some information that doesn't match....do you have any more information?