Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello - I am sending along this survey link for adult international adoptee. The survey is quick and participants can enter their email into a drawing for a free iPad as a thanks for participating.
The full recruitment info is below.
Thanks for considering - feel free to forward this message to any young adult international adoptee you may know.
Heidi Brocious
PhD Student
College of Social Work
University of Utah
Hello!
I am writing to let you know about an opportunity to participate in a research study international adoptees experiences with birth country travel, relationships with other adoptees, and language fluency. This study is being conducted by Heidi Brocious, a PhD student at the University of Utah. I am looking for participants who meet the following criteria:
ҷ Born outside the U.S. and adopted by an American parent (or parents)
Being in the study will mean completing one online survey. The survey does not ask for specific identifying information, and all of your survey answers will be kept confidential.
If you complete the survey, you will be given an opportunity to provide your email address and be entered into a drawing for an iPad 2. If you are the selected winner, you will be contacted through this email address so the iPad can be sent to you. Email address will be separated from the survey data and destroyed following the completion of the drawing.
If you are interested in participating, you can access the survey at the following link:
[url]https://www.evaluationportal.com/epnew/bypass/anon.jsp?gid=350461[/url]
If you want to learn more, or have questions, please email me at heidi.brocious@utah.edu
Contacting me or going to the website doesnt mean you have to participate. You can decide at any time, or just ask more questions.
Thank you for thinking about participating.
Heidi Brocious