Advertisements
Advertisements
I am a 45 year old caucasion male adoptee who was born in Cook County Chicago on June 18, 1967. I recently located my birth mother, who told me that I have an older brother who was also put up for adoption. He is approximately 1 year older than me, which would put his birthday some time between January and September 1966. But this is only an approximation. Unfortunately, our birth mother does not recall the exact date, only that we were born approximately 1 year apart.
We share the same mother and father, so we are true100% biological siblings. This news is pretty amazing and I am desperate to find my long lost brother. Unfortunately, we have no other leads other than the approximate date and city of birth. Hoping that my brother knows that he is adopted and is searching these forums for a connection!
Advertisements
dorianlord
Looking for birth family.
Male born in Oak Park Hospital..
You have any more details? Have you tried to get your birth certificate from the State? You can get a copy which will identify your birth parents.
Send me a private message if you want to get in touch off line.
Thanks!
Hello,
I am an adoptee looking for my lost birth siblings, who do not know I exist. They were born around 1967 to Jennifer Gallagher and Marita Heyden. Both mothers lived in NW Indiana (Chicago area) and were around 16 when they gave birth. If you have any info or questions, please contact me.
K.M.
Quick update to the available information. I found out today through the Illinois Dept of Health that my birth brother was born on June 19, 1967, at St. Joseph's Hospital in Chicago. I hope this message finds its way to him and that we can connect soon. Would really love to meet the brother I never knew I had!
Advertisements