Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Thanks y'all....
Well, agency worker came today. I told her what they said. She was really surprised. I told her I was *very* honest with them about how we all were doing.
However, they did discuss some other things with me that I discussed with her. Regular respite, afterschool daycare a couple days per week, etc may all be options. I also told her that I want the adoption worker to continue working on a home for them. If they are here and available six or twelve months from now and we want them, great. But it would stink to wait a year to even try to find them a home. They will not be an easy placement (the oldest's issues being only once concern). And if we decide too late we could have made it work forever, that is our loss...But if we decide that we can't, I would want the wheels to be turning in their favor. ANd they DO have some good points too. Really. I *like* these kids.
Anyway, so we'll see. I just don't want to make ANY decisions right now...other than the decision to continue to do my best with them.