Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
ladyinred3333
I had to have a few different conversations with the human resource department of our local medical center because they would not or could not keep my sons name correct and billling correct. They would cancel appointments with us because they would run the wrong numbers and they would come up invalid or have the wrong doctor on them. I finally had to use my not nice voice to take care of the situation.
Then to have them try and bill my daughters medical card that she hadn't used in over three years and was under her birth name. I just keep telling myself that they are the ones commiting fraud not me. I have been perfectly clear with them about the situation.
My doctor herself is amazing and the only reason that I continued to go there was because of her.
all of their weekly therapists use their new names, but my bigger issues i s having to sign in the old names. and my biggest issue is not having access to ask questions to medicaid because i'mnot listed as a point of contact or MOM! ugh. CW said the cases weren't closed out onthe computer though they are closed in the eyes of the court. hubby said maybe it has to do with funding, number of cases, or something, but seriously close the blasted case!