Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Thread: Heavey Heart
We were matched in mid November with a due date of mid dec. but that has now changed to first of january.
I am writing because i have a heavey heart thinking about emom. She is in a tough situation, has a 10 month old already and is alone. I am happy for us, but hurt so much for her, i cry for her at night and pray for her. I cant imagine what she is going through, and i know i will never fully comprehend everything she will endure and go through. I am just thrown off by these intense emotions. We have adopted before, and had one failed placement before the 1st adoption. Our placement came after birth with our ds and the firstmom wanted nothing to do with us or him, never really new much about her, slowly i have learned more but she has wanted no contact what so ever.
So this is a new experience for me talking to emom(just once) and learning about her life. Has anyone gone through this type of emotion ? I just wish so badly we could do something for her to help her life be better and not so tough. I am just sad at times. Just wanted to see if this is weird or others have experienced this.