Advertisements
Advertisements
We are looking at starting PRIDE classes soon. We have really had a hard time finding classes that work for both our schedules, and we finally have found one, but it's possible we would have to miss one day which would be two sessions. Is it possible to make that up? Would that be a complicated process? Thanks for any help!
Advertisements
Where I am you can make them up. I've heard of some people taking one class from each block because they had to wait for time off.
Ok, thank you! There are several classes within driving distance, and we aren't in a terrible hurry to be done, so hopefully it will work out!
We have a vacation planned for the first week of our classes (planned before the class date was announced, of course). We let them know we wouldn't be able to attend that week and asked what our options were. Turns out, the teacher is just going to "catch us up" when we get there the following week.
Good luck! I'm getting butterflies. This is becoming more than just talk now. :eek:
That's awesome that she will catch you up, ThreeNThree!
I am glad it's not just me that has butterflies! It really is starting to feel real! I freak out now and again wondering if this is really the right time, but I think it is! We have been looking at taking the class for over a year, and have waited for one reason or another!
Advertisements
In our state you can only miss two and still finish with the class. More than two, you have to start classes all over again. No fun!
Where we are, you have to attend the first 2 sessions otherwise you have to start over. But if you miss 2 other ones, you can make them up. My DH missed one class due to work and just did that session the next month at a different location.
Where I am there are no make ups. You would have to start all over in the next session. Sessions are held every other month. Our classes are all day over 4 Saturdays. Total of 28 hours. I start classes again next month! I am excited but so worried something is going to happen & I will have to start all over.
Lolley33
Where I am there are no make ups. You would have to start all over in the next session. Sessions are held every other month. Our classes are all day over 4 Saturdays. Total of 28 hours. I start classes again next month! I am excited but so worried something is going to happen & I will have to start all over.
That is awful! People get sick, kids have sporting events, it is crazy to expect people to make all classes in a session.
We can make our classes up next go round, but here classes are only every other month.
I am so excited that we already set up the baby's stuff without even finishing classes lol.
Advertisements
Here you can do 2 make ups but you have to be at the first class. Quite frankly, I suspect they would let you do more than 2 make up classes if you had an emergency or illness.
[URL="http://www.gmsc-recruiting.com/aboutus.html"]korea esl teaching jobs [/URL] will teaching different learnings and teaching styles with the inclusion of current radical trends and techniques in teaching English as a second language. And to the students to gain relevant knowledge.