Advertisements
Advertisements
I was born on March 1, 1964 at St Mary's Hospital in Long Beach, Ca. My birth mother was 19 years old, 5 1Ҕ tall, 115 lbs, light brown hair and eyes, born in Hawaii, nationality was German, Portuguese, French and Hawaiian, and she had a 3 year son that was born in 1961. My birth father was 21 years old, 5 10Ҕ tall, 135 lbs, brown eyes and wavy hair, born in Tennessee, nationality was Irish, and he was in the Navy.
I have additional information on birth mother and father parents, but holding back to use it as verification needs if someone thinks they know my birth family.
redskins
I was born on March 1, 1964 at St Mary's Hospital in Long Beach, Ca. My birth mother was 19 years old, 5 1Ҕ tall, 115 lbs, light brown hair and eyes, born in Hawaii, nationality was German, Portuguese, French and Hawaiian, and she had a 3 year son that was born in 1961. My birth father was 21 years old, 5 10Ҕ tall, 135 lbs, brown eyes and wavy hair, born in Tennessee, nationality was Irish, and he was in the Navy.
I have additional information on birth mother and father parents, but holding back to use it as verification needs if someone thinks they know my birth family.
I have some new information. My BMs maiden name is Souza and my BFҒs last name was Cain or Sullivan.
Advertisements