Advertisements
Advertisements
I am unsure where to begin and while this is going to sound like a hype for a book it is also my story.
The whole journey for me spanned 25years and is still not finally closed. It can't be as long as my birth mother and I still live on the same planet.
I met many interesting people along the way and the experiences I had reflect a part of our social history. Scenes from our shared humanity.
The purpose in writing this book was to help others who may also be searching and who may have difficulties with things uncovered on the process.
Candle in the Mirror is available on Amazon as kindle download and paperback to follow very soon.
I read the excerpt and will get the book. I am going to see if I can have it ordered in to our library in town as well. There just isn't enough written.
The excerpt I read on your site made me long to go to Ireland, Scotland and Wales. I might give a nod to Britain as well but my heart will always be with the underdogs.
I too am 56. Thanks for posting.
Advertisements
murphymalone
I read the excerpt and will get the book. I am going to see if I can have it ordered in to our library in town as well. There just isn't enough written.
The excerpt I read on your site made me long to go to Ireland, Scotland and Wales. I might give a nod to Britain as well but my heart will always be with the underdogs.
I too am 56. Thanks for posting.
Thank you so much for your post. It is much appreciated.