Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Thread: I need help
Oh good grief! They just set you up for failure. Taking 3 kids who have been in foster care for so long and giving them to brand new foster parents is a recipe for disaster.
The boy trying to hump the girls is a huge red flag, which to me means they have been involved in some SA or seen that behavior in another home. Kids with these behaviors need to be either placed alone or kept in line of sight at all times(which can be hard with 3 kids). Without knowing the history, the other two kids are at constant risk.
They should have told you before placement that the child was on medications. This means they knew(because the kids have been inc are), but tried to hide that info from you. If they hid this, what else have they not told you about them??
You should have been given a file with all the information about the children from day one outlining their medications, placement history etc. If it were me, I would call the case worker and tell her you want all the info about them right now. You need extreme support right now in order to continue to care for them and you need to demand that as well and bug the heck out of that counselor until you get the response you need.