Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello! My husband and I have decided to adopt from Poland. We have been interviewing agencies, but would like some feedback from others that have completed an adoption from Poland or are in the process. Please PM me with advice. Thank you!
This information elaborates on what all the services an service agency does & how beneficial does their overhaul reflect on your career. [url=http://www.carlinhall.co.uk/]Recruitment to Recruitment Consultants | Rec2Rec jobs | Carlinhall.co.uk[/url]
Advertisements
We are just starting to look at agencies to adopt from Poland also. If anyone would be willing to share the agency they used and their experience, please PM me also.
Thank you so very much,
Dy
We are also looking into Polish adoption and would greatly appreciate any agency and experience info. We have 2 bio little boys and would like to adopt a girl, but wouldn't rule out another boy. We are totally new to this and did a little research about 3 of the agencies, and it seems none of them got good reviews. If you could PM me with any info, we would greatly appreciate it.