Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
I am so sorry that he wouldn't talk to you at the moment. It is very hard but I know that time has an amazing way of letting us see things from another person's perspective and he may just find that he can see things differently down the track. He's not very well at the moment either I think? I know when I am not feeling very well for whatever reason I don't feel able to cope with talking to my daughter. I am used to being a strong person but she just gets to me - I think it's the grief of lost time. If I could see her in person and give her a hug it may be different but talking on the phone is hard. In the meantime nurture yourself and heal those wounds - no one should have the power to break us completely so that we don't heal - don't allow that to happen to you. This reunion experience is a chance for us all to evolve above the day to day roller coaster of emotions, turn the other cheek and find balance and love within ourselves. That's what I keep telling myself anyway!! Take care and thanks for answering my posts too.. xx