Advertisements
Advertisements
You could take a picture of your positive pregnancy test. Gets the point across loud and clear!
OR do something like go to a party and spill the beans. I heard that recording the news works, too! :fish:
Advertisements
Congratulations on your pregnancy!
I'm guessing you're here because you don't really know what to think about things right now. I'm also guessing that this pregnancy wasn't planned, right?
Well, you have plenty of time to think things through. Even people who want to be pregnant and try hard to get pregnant don't often tell people right away. So you have some time to get used to the idea. After you get used to the idea you'll have a much better idea of what you want to say.
Hang in there! Take care of yourself, thing are likely to clarify themselves eventually.
Congratulations on your pregnancy!
I'm guessing you're here because you don't really know what to think about things right now. I'm also guessing that this pregnancy wasn't planned, right?
Well, you have plenty of time to think things through. Even people who want to be pregnant and try hard to get pregnant don't often tell people right away. So you have some time to get used to the idea. After you get used to the idea you'll have a much better idea of what you want to say.
Hang in there! Take care of yourself, things are likely to clarify themselves in your mind before long.