Advertisements
Advertisements
I give the dad a lot of respect for looking out for every one. if he is still looking we would love to talk to you and him about the possibility of taking the younger three. looking forward to hearing from you soon thanks.
madonnabrasseaur@yahoo.com
Advertisements
If anyone know of someone who wants a child removed tell them to contact me. There are to many children getting pushed aside and not loved when neither one of them asked to come into this world. What people don't relize is these children is a gift from God.
God gave them a gift and they just want to throw it away. what will you say when you stand before God.
Contact me I will not judge but will give the child love
timsmithy08@gmail.com
talk to the man and tell him I have raised 6 boys whom are all grown tell him if he feels the need for the 9 or 11 yr old to stay some where eles have him to contact me I am willing to assist all I can
timsmithy08@gmail.com
Well, first you judged in this post.
And second, with the current news (and hopefully most people before that!), people would be plain dumb to just email some stranger and ask them to take their preteens.
Advertisements
hrisme
Found out today that shortly before Christmas one of the older children attempted to burn the house down, resulting in evacuating the entire family in subzero temperatures in the middle of the night. My guess is at this point the father actually fears for his younger children's lives if they remain in the home. Still haven't talked to him personally, so I don't have the full story.
There are numerous RTC options in Utah, but they run thousands of dollars a month in most cases that this family probably doesn't have. To get a child into the state hospital here they have to be an "active threat" to themselves or others, and there has to be beds open. There usually is not. Post adoption support is obviously very limited. There is apparently more in the county I am in than the county they are--at least there is a decent respite care program here. Trying to see if there is any chance of getting the younger ones into a crisis nursery for a couple of weeks. Down here it's possible--up there they don't offer 24 hour care.
I don't know if he feels like he can handle the problems the older children are presenting, probably more of a logistics decision. Who is going to willingly take a 13 year old with RAD vs three young children with apparently no major issues? Not to say they won't develop after this kind of trauma.
And to clarify, while I have had symptoms of RAD myself I have not raised a child with RAD. Only done respite for a maximum of two weeks. Quite honestly, I don't think I could do it without landing in a psychiatric facility myself. My situation wasn't that severe compared to some, but enough that I have some idea of where these kids are coming from. Even then, I can only take so much manipulation and triangulation before I give up myself!
I would be interesting in helping plz email me. I have been a CASA ( court appointed special advocate ) for kids in foster care for years I may be able to help in some way.:happydance: Maybe together we can find a solution because the younger children are being more affected each day they are live with all this going on. I have dealt with kids with RAD and its a full time job.
Tiamariebabey, this thread is over a year old, so I'm sure the situation has been dealt with by now.