Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
I ended up emailing again. That is her preferred method of communication. She said the supervisor still has not reviewed our homestudy. My worker does not work a normal monday through Firday schedule, so it is impossible to figure out when her holidays are. I have no idea when the supervisor works but I know it is not the exact same set of hours. I just feel a little annoyed that we have dropped everything to sign stuff and get stuff done for them and now we are just sitting here waiting for them to add one signature to the document. My lesson here is that I will not drop everything for them again. I should also point out that while it was a tad annoying to not hear back, I think Raven might be right about the holidays. In general, our licensing worker has been really on top of things and super professional. Way better than I was expecting.
So the obsessive part of me is now trying to figure out where we are in the supervisors pile. The longer we go, do we get further down in the in box? I really hope I don't have to figure out how to nicely follow up to get the supervisor moving! And then I wonder if this whole thing is a test to see if I really can "work nicely with DFS"