Advertisements
Advertisements
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][/FONT]
After what seem like forever, I finally got the call.:cheer: I went to pick up my baby girl on last week. I'm still in shock:woohoo:. It has been non stop for me since she's been home. I'm super excited, I just want to encourage those whose still waiting. Your blessing is coming when you least expect it. Keep praying, trusting, and believing. God kept his word and if he did it for me, he will do it for you.
Advertisements
Its a girl! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to hear your story.
Oh it's such a whirlwind....but then the crying ( a few weeks from now) makes it feel like the longest moment ever ;)
So happy for you and I don't even know you! :grouphug: just reminds me of 10 months ago....which feels like yesterday aside from the curious babe that reminds me a fully baby proofed room is never fully baby proofed!
Congrats!
Advertisements
Yay!! :banana: So exciting!!! I hope to be joining you in the "new momma" phase this year. God's Blessings to you both.
Congrats on your new baby girl!
Those first few weeks are quite overwhelming yet the most amazing! Try to rest and enjoy every minute of it! Time flies by!
Advertisements
Much congradulations. Wish I knew how you did it. I started in February 2010 and am still waiting. Not that I haven't been matched potentially, but once I was misinterpretted something I said and was never asked if that was what I really meant (was a really good interview too). Most of the possible matches I see are thwarted because the child's caseworker never responds to my coordinator's inquiries. I don't think the matching process is taken seriously.
I believe that W8n went the route of a "domestic agency adoption." It sounds like you are going through foster care. Both have their pros and cons and both tend to be a roller coaster ride...you just have to find the one that works for you.