Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Doggymom
Thanks guys..who knows we may not get her...but I hope we do. I love love love babies..she would be a hospital pickup. I have all the clothes and stuff. Tis time I am experienced with babies. Not with methadone but with all the littles I take it is going to happen eventually. I hope this isn't a tribal fight down the road scares me...
Our new addition[baby] that we got yesterday is tribal as well. I've heard that you can have tribal kids for a decade+ b/c severance is hard. Many here won't even take tribal b/c they are harder to adopt and then if you do adopt there's still a chance that someone from their tribe can come back and take them . I was told by a worker that she thinks our little one will be with us long term b/c she is medically fragile, and her particular tribe is so far away. She went on to say that their tribe doesn't have people that like taking medically fragile. It's funny b/c when I saw her 2 days ago in the hospital I had this feeling I'd have her a loong time....like yrs. We'll see....