Advertisements
Advertisements
This is purely a vent! So be warned! Lol.
When phone calls started 15 months ago, I got a google number. We had nightly phone calls. Recently, Aman has started not wanting to talk to her about 50% of the week. CW stated phone calls were up to AMan.
So now, Biomom gets very upset if Aman refuses a call. She will text me daily asking if he is calling.
I ignore it. She texts again. No response from me.
Then she leaves me a voicemail in a rude tone wanting to talk to "HER son". (she says it in a proprietal tone which really gets my hackles up, since he is NOT her property!)
I made the mistake once of texting her back to tell her that he said he doesnt want to talk. She texts back and asks why.
I tell her because he is wanting to watch a movie or play with toys or etc....whatever his reason.
Biomom asks if I can ask him again after he is done. I am done with this back and forth stuff. I am done with the constant texts and voicemails.
So, I deleted my google number. It felt GREAT knowing she can't just get a hold of me any time or make demands via texts.
I now work in home health care....and therefore have a work cell phone that automatically blocks the number for me! So I am going to use that for when Aman feels like calling her.
AHHHH!!! Feels good to be free! I'm going to kind of snicker when she tries to text me/call me tomorrow and it won't go through! :evilgrin:
And after her adoption question, I will no longer talk to her on the phone anymore. Period.
I don't care what the CW says.
AHHH! That felt good too! :) REALLY hope magistrate rules to schedule TPR hearing next week, cause I don't know if I can put up with this biomom another year!!!
Good for you! If Aman doesn't want to speak with her he shouldn't be forced to. He's dealing with his own issues right now and normalcy is what he is craving. Good for you for putting his needs first and getting away from her frustrating treatment of you.
Advertisements
MountainMommy
Good for you! If Aman doesn't want to speak with her he shouldn't be forced to. He's dealing with his own issues right now and normalcy is what he is craving. Good for you for putting his needs first and getting away from her frustrating treatment of you.
ditto that.
Its so hard for us to be tough and do what is best for us and our family...we fear the backlash which is really ridiculous when the bioparents don't care one bit what the reaction will be to how they act!!
AHH! First night without google number. Aman didn't want to call biomom tonight.I didn't have to deal with constant texts or voicemail asking/demanding to talk to her son.
It was SOOO nice. Gives me some idea of how amazing it will be after TPR!!!! I can't wait now...makes me even more antsy.
And my imagination makes me grin when I think of how pissed off she is right now that she can't get ahold of me whenever she wants. :)
Advertisements