Advertisements
Advertisements
Born at Chestnut Hill Hospital, father's name Richard Bongiovanni,
mother Catherine Calamia (Hamilton SQ, NJ) through Catholic Charities. Please e-mail to johnson@pshdc.com
Hello,
I am contacting you regarding a listing I found on Adoption.com. It stated that a birth father was looking for a male with dob July 1974 born at Chestnut Hill Hospital, father's name Richard Bongiovanni,
mother Catherine Calamia (Hamilton SQ, NJ) through Catholic Charities
I am searching for the birth parents of a male born July 18, 1974. The hospital was thought to have been Rolling Hills Hospital in Elkins Park, Pa but could have been another hospital in the area such as Chestnut Hill. The male was a Caucasian male with blue eyes and blond hair. He was adopted at three days old by the a family by the name of Hennessy. It was believed he was adopted through Catholic Charities. The family who adopted him was told his father or mother was of eastern European decent.
I'm not sure if the adoptee who's searching for his birth parents is also the one you are searching for but there are a few similarities in your posting and thought I should email. If you can be any help it would be appreciated.
Thank you,
Sarah
Advertisements