Advertisements
Advertisements
We are almost done with the h/s process and finished classes several months ago. Once the homestudy started, it has moved quickly. Our worker said she hopes to submit us for approval later this month! We are in Upper Cumberland area:)
Advertisements
My experience with social workers working in these cases are terrible. They drink and cry a lot. I think we need to raise up our voice and will to help those in need and not let a bunch pf alcoholics to take control of the future of children i need of a home and love. We want to give a child an opportunity, not vacations out of their dysfunctional homes
I know that this is an old post. I just wanted to see if anyone might have some insite on our situation.
My Daughter has a friend that is a ward of the State. She is a really sweet girl that has been delt a rough hand in life. My daughter lives with me with her 2 toddlers. She wants to adopt her friend who is a teenager. I want to help any way I can, even if I need to do it myself. I know we will need to have the foster training and such but, is there a different process when you have a specific child in mind?
Last update on April 15, 3:48 am by Gary Williamson.
Advertisements