Advertisements
Advertisements
Has anyone used this agency and be willing to share their experience? Or maybe you've heard about this agency? Thanks in advance.
Advertisements
Hi!
If anybody has feedback on this agency, please PM me.
We are in CT, but as this is an interstate agency, any feedback would be great!
Thank you!!! And good luck to everyone!
My wife and I signed up with IAC in January. We are out of the Raleigh, NC office. They gave us two days of training by a trained adoption counselor. We were required to read a few books and watch a few documentaries and TV programs, which we then discussed in a GoToMeeting with other adoptive parents and the counselor, so that we could learn from each others experiences. We also feel that in the process, they have done a very good job of guiding us through all the paperwork that needs to be done. They also have a staff member who reviews and edits all dear birth mother letter and assists with selecting the best photos. We had our home study, which took a little longer than expected, but overall, maybe 30-days more than we thought it would take, but not so long as to impact our status. We were just approved, so that is out experience so far. They have been lovely, professional and generally on top of things. Our adoption counselor was pregnant and went on leave, but they had the head coordinator in the office assist us and then recently transitioned us to a new hire, who we are now working with. She's been immediately responsive, so I think we're in good hands so far!