Advertisements
Advertisements
I put up an ad in the neighborhood for a roommate and I met a woman I will never forget. When we started talking about why she is looking for a new apartment I couldn't believe what she said until I saw some documentation from her. She is not computer savvy at all, she could not have made these papers and since she is not asking me for money or anything I don't see why she would make it up.
She says she got pregnant and was talked out of an abortion by a church. They let her stay halftime with two different families and thought she had met the nicest people in the whole world. She started studying for her GED and tried to get a job.
They didn't mention "adoption" until after it was too late to abort. By that time she was also showing and the alcohol smell in bars was bothering her so much she could not keep working. This woman seems just a little slow to me and they put some powerful headlights on her.
The man who got her pregnant was married and quickly and happily signed away his rights before the baby was even born. Her questions were answered with things like don't worry we'll take care of you. I feel like they took care of her the way Tyson took care of the chicken in my sandwich.
So she's back to work now and looking for a place. She says she's tried to revoke the adoption a few times but they say she can't. They've given a few different reasons. She needs to repay for her room and board while pregnant first. She needs to get the father to agree. She was even threatened with arrest once at the Lawyers office.
She needs to know people might stand behind her before its too late. She's afraid to go public, and since I just got Services off my back about my son I don't want to really very much either. She told me if she would have kept her baby she would have named her Chrystall.
I made this page for her, I am going to show her. I am going to try to get her to get her baby back before its too late!
[url]https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-for-Chrystall/553743381322713?fref=ts[/url]