Advertisements
Advertisements
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Happy birthday my precious son. I see that there are a lot of views to each of my posts, and I can only hope that it's you looking and reading. Make sure you read the New York postings also. I think the only other thing I have to add that I didn't put in the New York post is this..if you are unsure about contacting us because you are worried that you will let us down somehow or feel like you won't live up to our expectations, allow me to say ..HOGWASH! There is NO ONE perfect in this family of ours. It doesn't matter. Nothing matters. Just you yourself. I don't care if you are a waiter, unemployed, or a mayor! I do NOT care. Just in case that may be a reason. I just want to see you before I die. That is my wish. I hope it isn't 20 years from now or when I am bed ridden and can do nothing but stare at your face and cry, but I guess I will settle for what I can get.
This is the last of my rantings. I will have to retrain my brain but I can do it. I thank God for you. I pray for your safety and health. For 27 years I have beat myself up and I am going to try not to do this anymore. I will try to celebrate your birth, just as we do your sister. Bless you my darling, if you are reading this. I love you. Happy Birthday.
Oh, your grandma called and said it was in the 70's and warm today, just like the day you were born.
[/FONT]
I have decided I'm going to try to help you. I have been a search angel for many years, and moved to nm a little over five years ago. I have not done any work in nm as of yet, but I have had several cases in Wisconsin where I am from. I don't charge anything. I do this out of the kindness of my heart and I am very good at it. it is my passion.
Advertisements