Advertisements
Advertisements
[FONT="Book Antiqua"]So I am Australian and not yet able to adopt legally. But the idea has really been on my heart and I want to know as much as possible, so hopefully at some point when I am of the required age, it may become an option. I am aware of the costs and have a basic idea about the process; but beyond that my experience and understanding is minimal. Obviously it is a truly emotional and rollercoaster-like adventure that somehow works out when you have your child. There are also some complex issues that come into play as well.The main fear, based on what I've come across on the internet is the surroundings adoptive parents are faced with, when they go to countries like Bulgaria. That is probably my biggest fear is seeing children in desperate need and you can only help one or two.
Anyway, I am here to learn, so please tell me all that you know about adoption in Bulgaria! :) Oh and ultimately I don't have to adopt from there, its just the first place that I connect with first.
Thank you to anyone who takes the time to read or respond!
[/FONT]