Advertisements
Advertisements
I don't know -- my husband and I are just now exploring the idea of Kaz after Russia closed. Hoping, praying, trying to sort out the money angle. Also waiting for our friend who is renting a room from us to get married and move out. :) Which helps with the money angle.
Advertisements
I have been hearing promising mumblings this week!
Kaz seems to be satisfied with the answers they received from the Ranch in ? was it Montana or Wyoming. A couple of the agency coordinators have talked with officials in Kaz and they have promised it will be reopen soon and that each agency that is accredited as of present will receive 10 immediate referrals!! Our agency feels confident that it should be soon now. So that all sounds like steps in the right direction to me! We are just about finished with our HS and hoping to be in that first 10 with our agency!!
So...come on join us on this ridiculous rat race to our waiting little love bugs in Kaz!! :drive:
P.S. would love to hear what and where you decide to go..we adopted from Russia once and also had to regroup since they closed.
Hey littleroosmama, can you pm me the agency you are using? My agendy had no news to pass on to me this week.
Mmmoscow, we were involed w Russia too and have moved toKaz as well.
Advertisements