Advertisements
Advertisements
My wife and I have been married for 3 wonderful years and have been trying to conceive but ran into complications.
We have been looking at adoption for several months and researching our options. We have dealt some with DFACS and attended one of their meetings. We have also been looking into working with a consultant near us.
Does anyone have any experience dealing with Christian Adoption Consultants in Canton Ga? If not them, could anyone PM us some recommendations of consultants in the NW GA area and pro's or con's of using a consultant? Also, what can we expect from this experience?
We are really wanting to adopt an infant and not foster.
spotco2 - Did you ever recieve any information? Were you guys able to adopt and if so do you mind sharing your story with me? My Husband and I are wanting to get started again with the adoption process since we ran into some issue the first time we tried and we are ready again now! We live in Georgia and I just did a search on Georgia and your post was the first to come up. I hope you will PM! Thanks so much
Advertisements