Advertisements
Advertisements
Our agency said today that Kaz has asked for two families to update PP reports that did not get turned in and one family is NOT cooperating!! GRRRRR
Does this family know the havoc it is causing in how many other families lives????
Why oh why would a family refuse to do what they paid and promised to do?:hissy: I just do NOT get it!!!!!!
Does any one know any more details on this situation?
Shall we all go stomping up to their door and demand cooperation LOL
Ugh. That stinks!
Btw you get good dirt. My agency....not so much.
Still hoping. Where are you in process?
Advertisements
So sorry to hear that!
It seems that some people don't understand about paying it forward. :confused: Though perhaps something is going on with that family -- illness or something.
Halcyon -- Could you PM me with your agency's info?
Halycon,
we are waiting on our HS draft and then off 2 USCIS. Have dossier done as far as we can...waiting on FBI and of course HS/USCIS.
I know we run a risk of having to update/redo some papers not knowing when Kaz will re-open, but that should take less time than starting from scratch when they give annc.
Can you tell we are raring to go??? Can't get us to Kaz soon enough!!! :-)
We finished our HS in March. Applied for USCIS a few weeks ago. Waiting for the fingerprints.
Once that is done we are refreshing our docs for Kaz. I am feeling like Kaz will never open. It really bums me out.
That is so exciting! That makes 3 of us know that I know of from states and we are all basically at the same stage! Love it:-) keep us posted how long your USCIS takes...last I heard it was 6-8 weaks.
Advertisements
Aargh! That is so frustrating! I did hear the same about two families, although not that one was purposefully holding back info, that's terrible!
Our HS is with our agency for final review and we are ready to send it in with our I800!
We're starting on some of the basic documents needed for the dossier and submitted our fingerprints already as well.
Open, open, open!