Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everyone,
Forgive me if this is redundant but I searched through this forum and didn't see anything on Croatian adoptions.
Has anyone adopted from Croatia? I'm interested in adopting from Croatia and I'm especially interested to know how the process works there.
I can't find much information on it aside from websites mentioning that it is difficult to adopt from there.
I know Croatia generally doesn't like adopting to foreigners because they don't want the children to lose their heritage/culture. As I'm 25% Croatian,
have friends and family there that I am in constant contact with, love Croatia, love visiting there and plan on taking my children there
(regardless of whether they're Croatian or adopted from elsewhere), I don't see the culture aspect being too much of a problem.
If anyone can offer information, suggestions, or advice that would be fantastic!
Much thanks!
Kaybe
:thanks:
You are starting in the correct place by asking questions.
Maybe check out the State dept website for info, like you mentioned from the statistics it doesn't look like it happens very often.
[url=http://adoption.state.gov/country_information/country_specific_info.php?country-select=croatia]CROATIA | Intercountry Adoption[/url]
Advertisements