Advertisements
Advertisements
I have already paid a lawyer for the forms to have the bio father surrender his rights and consent the adoption.. and i have those already signed and notarized.
Now all i need is the actual adoption papers for my husband to fill out so we can file it all together with our court. ive contacted the court where i live and they told me they dont carry the paperwork for that, i need to contact a lawyer.
the lawyer is wanting to charge another $200 just for that form that he said he would put blanks in for us to fill our info. in and file.
I was wondering if anyone already has a document for this that i could do the same thing, just add in our infomormation??
email is C.Driver.325@gmail.com
thanks so much
mrsdriver325
I have already paid a lawyer for the forms to have the bio father surrender his rights and consent the adoption.. and i have those already signed and notarized.
Now all i need is the actual adoption papers for my husband to fill out so we can file it all together with our court. ive contacted the court where i live and they told me they dont carry the paperwork for that, i need to contact a lawyer.
the lawyer is wanting to charge another $200 just for that form that he said he would put blanks in for us to fill our info. in and file.
I was wondering if anyone already has a document for this that i could do the same thing, just add in our infomormation??
email is C.Driver.325@gmail.com
thanks so much
Did you ever get the forms if so please email them to me at rosepedal1667@yahoo.com?
Advertisements